ESBA has partnered with Natural Capitalism Solutions (NCS), an internationally renowned non-profit organization founded by sustainability pioneer L. Hunter Lovins, to offer an exclusive pilot program for ten Green Business Challenge participants. Participants will take part in NCS’s exclusive Sustainable Profits™ program, which includes training, tools and resources to help businesses excel in the Challenge, while engaging employees, increasing brand value and unlocking long-term energy and cost savings.
- Training via a customized webinar series designed to help businesses excel in the Challenge
- Access to Natural Capitalism’s online implementation software, with step-by-step action plans and practical tools that make implementing sustainability fast and effective.
- Tools for developing a sustainability action plan
- Up to 5 hours of one-on-one support to assist with business-specific issues
Who should apply:
- Businesses with 15-300 employees
- Own their facility or have sub-metered utilities
Below are some industries that are ideal for Sustainable Profits™. You are still encouraged to apply if your business does not fit in one of these areas.
- Family-owned businesses
- Food processors
- Manufacturing and assembly, i.e., furniture makers, auto repair
- Independent restaurants
- Distribution and transportation
- Independent retailers
- Hotels & other hospitality
- Assisted living
This exclusive pilot program is available to only ten businesses – apply today!