ESBA is developing its information and resources relating to water. Please contact us if you have contributions to this topic.
Cascade Water Alliance
Cascade Water Alliance provides rebates and guidance to Eastside businesses to encourage conservation. Commercial incentives include the toilet replacement program, irrigation efficiency program, and commercial kitchen program. Check in often, there may be additional rebate opportunities and programs in the future.
Walk your organization through this self-assessment of water usage. Green Business Challenge participants can submit to Cascade for a free, customized report detailing opportunities for savings!
Businesses and institutions can reduce their water use and lower their utility costs by replacing inefficient equipment and changing operations. Saving water is good for your bottom line and for the environment.
- Get Cash Incentives to Cut Water Use
- Other Water-Saving Steps
Launched in 2006, WaterSense is an EPA-sponsored partnership program that seeks to protect the future of our nation's water supply by promoting water efficiency and enhancing the market for water-efficient products, programs, and practices.
WaterSense brings together local water utilities and governments, product manufacturers, retailers, consumers, and other stakeholders to:
- Decrease non-agricultural water use through the adoption of more efficient products and practices;
- Help consumers make water-efficient choices, including differentiating between products and services in the marketplace and adopting simple daily activities that reduce water use;
- Encourage innovation in manufacturin; and
- Establish and standardize rigorous certification criteria that ensure product efficiency, performance, and quality.